Friday, July 29, 2011

Let me tell you a little bit about my friday's....

Friday's are kinda special to me. My husband leaves for work (UPS) about 4 a.m. and does not get home until about 11p.m. So on friday's the boys and I can do whatever we want. we usually go to the park/splashpad, we eat whatever we want, whenever we want to...there's no schedule, no rhyme or reason. no time constraints to be home and cook dinner cause hubs won't be there!
Along with my love of Friday's, I also love to cook, and bake, read cook books and try new recipes. So at some random point on friday I get my basket of cook books and go to work planning my menu for the coming week...





So, this is what I have come up with for this coming week:
Saturday:  Chicken Divan with homemade bread
Sunday: Pot Roast with Potatoes and Salad
Monday: Spaghetti with Garlic Rolls
Tuesday: Sauteed Chicken and Mushrooms with Wild Rice
Wednesday: Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Thursday: Baked Ziti with Bread and Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment